2007년 2월 25일 일요일

Aware VS Aurori Police Department



A person was taken into custody by the Aurori Police today as a witness as well as a suspect of murder. The photo above was found on a homepage of Joshua Aware; a photo of what seems to be a gruesome headless body. Local authorities noticing the photo as a snapshot from a camera, found it as a probable cause to place Mr. Aware under arrest with suspicion until this case is solved. Tracing to the time registered on the photo (2003/08/20), authorities found no reports of death in their records. After further research, this photo was claimed false to a picture of a murder; the photo was simply within an illusion. The head actually did not belong to the body, but was a head of another person. On the seat were two people, and one of them had laid their head back to the seat and was not visible from the camera’s angle. The other person had laid their head on the legs as a pillow, thus creating an illusion of a headless body. For being placed under custody “without probable cause”, Mr. Joshua Aware is suing the Aurori Police Department for parking ticket-exemption for life. The court is under arbitration and the judgment is yet to be made.

댓글 3개:

Fu :

Haha I like your caption! When I first look at the picture I thought the guy was headless and that it was photoshoped. But then when I pay more attention to it I realized exactly what you wrote. I like your caption mainly because it is like a short story. It is like one of the criterias about writing captions. And also this Mr. Joshua Aware sounded like someone we know. Although this picture has that first astonishing shock it does lack mood and emotions, but with your story the audience are engage into enjoying this shock value. Good work hope to see more of your future posts.

Genevieve Marquez :

I LOVED YOUR PICTURE AND CAPTION!!! It was so funny to read it. As soon as I saw the picture, my lower jaw dropped. That’s when I wasted no time in reading your caption. That made me laugh too, I even had to call in my friend to look at your picture and read what you wrote. I just thought that your caption was serious but, in a way that was totally sarcastic and meant to be funny. Well if that was your true intension; it worked. Overall, great job on the assignment!

^_^Lu^_^ :

haha~ when i started reading your caption, the first question that appeared in my mind was "really?! huh?!" i think your writing is more like something that can be found on the magazine or newspaper. Like "the people". Feel like Joshua Aware is some kinda of super star.heh~ everyone likes to know what happened to him, especially like those "little interesting personal business". Heh~ i like it! it just makes me laugh. Great Job on the writing, and hopefully Joshua Aware wouldn't find out before Monday's class...lol